Monday, December 27, 2010

Sew What?!! Holiday Edition: Stockings

So, this was the week three Sew What?!! Holiday Edition challenge, way back in October... Again, I didn't actually make these this year (it still counts, right?!).... I made them four years ago for Anastasia's first Christmas.

Not sure who made the pattern, but I know where to find it in my pile of yarn. If you're interested, just let me know. They weren't too tricky to knit. I did knit one for myself, too, it is hanging on the other side of this walkway. For our names, I crocheted a long chain and then used it to "write" our names, stitching to the stocking in strategic places.

You may remember, I actually completed and posted week two's challenge, a holiday outift, on time. Wow! You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment