Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sew What?!! Holiday Challenge: An ornament for the tree

This is the last challenge. Maybe I will think twice before I commit to another thing that sounds really fun but I don't actually have the time for... well, maybe I will. Stranger things have happened, I'm sure. Plus, Jason has requested that I please learn how to say "no", so I really ought to try. Sounds like I have my first resolution for the new year!


The final challenge was an ornament for the tree. Is the angel considered an ornament? I'm going to say "yes" and have my sweet little angel count. She is a cornhusk angel that I bought, I don't know where, and knitted a skirt for her that matches our garland. She's cute. And the little angel who places her on top of the tree every year is cute, too!

This year's photo is on the camcorder, and I'm not sure how to get it out of there....! It is safe for you to just assume it is an equally cute photograph. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment