Saturday, October 9, 2010

My First Blackboard Drawing

This weekend, I am knee-deep in my Philisophical Foundations of Waldorf Education class, which means I will probably not be posting for a few days (sorry Blogtoberfest, but I will be in class all day tomorrow, too, and it is pretty tiring). It also means, I had the opportunity to do my first blackboard drawing today! I have always wanted to learn how to do that. I will not have the opportunity to practice the craft in my kindergarten classroom (no blackboards), but perhaps I will teach grades one day and draw upon my skills then. It sure was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. All the new experiences you have ....GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blackboards at Waldorf are always so striking. What I wouldn't give to be a child again and go to school there. Bet you are loving the class.

    ReplyDelete