Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Gardening Apron and Time to Use It

Friday was my last day of teaching at the school I've been at for four years with a wonderful teaching partner. Yesterday was the day I finished packing the last of my classroom into moving boxes. *sigh*

Not to worry. I have a new partner, a new school, and a new teaching gig in kindergarten waiting for me in August. I am venturing into Waldorf territory, which is an opportunity I am very excited about.

In the meantime, I shall garden... with my little one... in matching gardening aprons I made for us out of thrifted jeans and fabric scraps. Check us out.



Apparently, Butterfly Bush flowers don't smell too great.

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute! The aprons AND the models)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I love your blog, and am giving you the Beautiful Blogger Award, over on my blog! http://babygotcraft.blogspot.com/2010/06/beautiful-monday-award-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete