There are rules for accepting this award, so let's get on to that.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
Thanks, Tess! Check out her blog, Baby.Got.Craft.. I like how she's paying the love forward with a giveaway--go enter it before Friday!--so, I'm going to copy her and give something away, too. Keep reading...
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
- I am not a vegetarian. People think I am because I am thinnish.
- I am not a runner either, though people think so for the same reason as #1. Actually, I hate running. The only reasons I would run are if someone were chasing me or my daughter were in danger. And, if my daughter was in danger, I would bust out a little TAVE-Fu as well.
- I love to eat.... slowly. I like to enjoy the taste of my food.
- In light of #3, I fear the day my metabolism slows down. I thought it would be here a couple years ago, but it's coming, I know...
- Like my sister, I'd choose shopping at an estate/garage sale over shopping at the mall...any day. In fact, I can't remember the last time I shopped at a mall.
- I have fibromyalgia. It sucks. But, what are you going to do?
- I broke my neck and back and punctured a lung in a car accident in high school.
- In light of #7, my daughter may never drive! I know that is not realistic, but it is going to be a very difficult day for me--moreso than most mothers, I think. Hoping her friends will understand after I scare the bugeesus out of them.
- I love gardening on cool summer mornings until it gets too hot to work anymore.
- I come up with my best ideas in the shower, which is why I now keep bath crayons in there (they're good for writing love notes, too).
This was made a little bit easier by the term "recently discovered", otherwise this post would take the whole page.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Betty Rockit--a self-proclaimed robot extraordinaire I found through Sew, Mama, Sew's giveaway day last month. My daughter loves to pretend she's a robot, so I feel a sort of kinship with Betty.
BusyBeeFree--the knitter I hope to someday be, also found on giveaway day, who lives across the pond and reminds me of fun times spent over there. I greatly appreciate that she blogs in English. AND, I have made a purse similar to the one in her header!
As I said, Baby.Got.Craft. is hosting a giveaway in thanks for her award. I would like to do the same. And, I like her rules, so I'm just going to copy them, too! Here's what you need to do to win:
Check out the blogs I am awarding (See #3 above), and let me know your favorite blog post found on one of these new Beautiful Blogs!
Second optional entry for becoming a follower, or being one already.
Leave a comment for each - That's it! I'll use a random method to pick the winner on Friday 7/2.