Sunday, April 18, 2010

Make/Turn Off TV/Earth Week

It's like three weeks in one... as if I didn't have enough to do already! But, really, this week is going to be about not doing things that take up time that could (should) be spent on other adventures. I am going to try my darndest to stay away from the TV this week, which means I will be staying away from the computer, too (they're both in the same room and I think I'll just need to keep the door shut!). I may allow for some blogging time, or I may just recap the whole week when it's over.

I got the idea from Simple Organic's "Make Week". With Earth Day being smack dab in the middle of the week, I think this is a really good week for it. I plan to get outside and enjoy Nature. I'm not sure how much I will "make" this week, but I think the point of that is to get away from technology and create your own entertainment.

If you decide to join me, please do comment about how your week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment