Monday, February 15, 2010

Doris the Cat's "New" Bed

With the loss of our Missy, we had a couple of big dog beds laying around that I really didn't want to look at anymore. At the same time, I couldn't bare to throw them into the garbage can (aside from the fact that they are too big to fit in our teeny can!). Doris the Cat still enjoyed lounging on the beds, so I decided to cut the newest one down to her size. Again, my serger saved the day. I LOVE THIS THING! It's so great... so easy... so fast!

Anastasia begged for the job of photographer, so here is her picture tutorial of the process:



4 comments:

  1. That third photo is so cute!! She did a great job documenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the loss of your dog. Great job in cutting the bed down and your daughter took nice pics of the process - I especially like the pic of the cat watching your cut the old bed up - so cute!

    ReplyDelete