Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent

My sister called last night and was needing to come up with a quick Advent calendar idea, which reminded me that I was also needing to do that. The Sewing Dork had posted her idea a couple of days ago and I was wishing to borrow it. So, I did.

I think her version with kid socks is cuter than my version with me-sized socks, but it still fits the bill. I asked Anastasia to take down the first sock this morning and she was delighted when she realised there was a gift, "Mom! There are stickers in the sock!" I have a feeling there will be more stickers tomorrow...

Thank you, Cynthia, for the wonderful idea that is cute and easy enough to complete at the eleventh hour!

1 comment:

  1. Hah, cute! You did it, and I didn't. On a side note, I bet mom has THAT MANY Christmas socks!

    ReplyDelete