Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's blooming in my garden?

This is a post I came across and had fun participating in. Let me know if you participate, too!

I had to wait for a day that was not so windy to take these photos. I am not sure what some of the plant names are. If you do, please let me know! A lot of these were planted before we bought the house. I am still deciding what stays and what goes...

In the back yard:
Flannel Bush. I am so glad we decided to try these; they are just beautiful natives.
Wisteria
Tulips that smell like koolaid
Strawberries
Spanish Lavender
Daffodils

Camelia
Petunias?... I wasn't planning on taking a picture of these, but Anastasia really wanted me to.
I can't remember what this is!?! It is an herb that I planted last year and it has taken over a corner of my herb garden... Since I can't remember what it is, I am not sure if I need to take it out entirely or just prune it back quite a bit. What is it? I think it might be feverfew...?

And, in the front yard:
Western Redbud (I think)
Lilac
CA Poppies, Freesia, Forget-Me-Nots

No comments:

Post a Comment